Changes in Company Information

Get Changes in Company Information in Delhi

Apply for Changes of Company Director, Changes of Address in Roc, Name & Object Change of the Company-Get it soon

Want to know how to get Changes in Company Information?

Find information about Changes in Company Address Process, Appointment & resignation of director in Company, Name Changes Procedure, Documents Required, 
object Changes in Company Information Process Fees

Changes in Company Information

Luxe Finalyzer provides services Related to Changes of company Informations Related to Changes of director, Changing in name of company, Changes in object clause, Changes of Registered office Address of Company, conversion of pvt Ltd to public Limited & vise Versa, Increasing of authorise capital of company, filling of commencement of business form etc.

How to Changes of Director,Manager,CEO,CFO or Secretary of Company

A company can intimate changes among Managing Director, Directors, Manager and Secretary of a company by filing eForm DIR-12 with Registrar of Companies (ROC) within 30 days (Event date + 30 days) from the date when such change takes place.
How to Change Registered office of company
In case company has changed its registered office within local limits of the same city or place, intimation regarding the same has to be filed in Form INC-22.
Similarly, if company wishes to shift or change its registered office outside local limits of city, town or village, first eForm MGT-14 and then eForm INC-22 are required to be filed to Registrar of Companies (ROC) to give effect to such change.
In case, company wants to shift the registered office from one state to another state or from jurisdiction of one RoC to another, it needs to file following forms to give effect to such change:
  1.  Form MGT-14
  2. Form INC-23 - File application with Central Government in Form No.
  3.  Form INC-28
  4.  Form INC-22
How to Change Object Clause of Company

In case a company wants to change its object clause, it can do so by filling passing necessary resolution and file eForm MGT-14.

How can a Company Increase Authorise Capital

A company can increase its authorized capital by filing eForm SH-7. Similarly, subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company can be increased on filing and approval of Form PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares.

How to Changes of Name of Company ( The following eforms need to be filed: )

  • The existing company needs to reserve the name through ‘RUN’.
  • After the name is approved, MGT-14 (necessary resolution for alteration of Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (MOA and AOA) needs to be filed.
  • eForm INC-24 (Application for approval of Central Government for change of name) needs to be give effect to change in name.

If you would like to get the Changes in Company Information job completed all by yourself, it would be time-consuming and confusing. There isn't one single source of information that can clear your doubts as policies and procedures change over time. We at Luxe, are specialized in this field and have a good experience and expert knowledge on getting things done smoothly and hassle-freely.

You could plan your business by sipping a cup of coffee peacefully while we take care of the registration process for your ambitious and successful Changes in Company Information.

Get a Free Consultation Today!

Any Queries? or Require any Assistance? Get In Touch With Our In House Experts who are there to guide you and help you for all your Financial and Tax related queries.

You may like other services we offer


Private Limited Company Regi...

Register your company online within 7 days in India

Section 8 Company Registrati...

Get Section 8 Company Registration in Delhi

ISO Certification

Get ISO Certification in Delhi India


Get MSME Registration in Delhi

Pest Control License

Get Pest Control License in Delhi

Health Trade License

Get Health Trade License in Delhi



UDYAM Registration

Udyam Registration online in India